https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Client_code/Bash

Kind regards

Geoffrey De Belie

---- On do, 22 feb 2018 04:51:36 +0100 Ren Wang <renwang...@gmail.com>
wrote ----

I have posted a similar message on the Wikimedia Developer Support, but

I still can't get my code running, here is my original post:

"I am writing a code to use the MediaWiki web service API to login to

the system. Based on the online API documentation, I used “action=query”

to get a login token and “action=clientlogin” to post the login request,

but I got “Invalid CSRF token” error. I am not sure what I missed, is

there a clientlogin sample code, either html or php or any format?"

My code is JavaScript running in the browser, let me know if anyone

wants to take a look of my testing code.

Regards,

Ren