Hi Everyone,

Over the last few months, the Wikimedia Developer Advocacy team has been
working to improve technical documentation for the MediaWiki Action API
<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Main_page>.

So far, we have:

   - Started efforts to revise, simplify, and reorganize the MediaWiki
   Action API pages on MediaWiki using a new documentation template for
   sub-pages: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Documentation_template
   - Updated the API navigation-template:
   https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:API

As we continue to make improvements to the technical documentation, we
could use your help to better guide our efforts!

Would you please take a few moments to complete the following survey and
share your opinions and experiences with us?

https://goo.gl/forms/Y5PGILb6b3awC3OJ2

*Notes about the Mediawiki Action API Survey:*

*Survey Period: *December 6, 2018 - January 6, 2019

*Privacy Policy:* This survey will be conducted via a third-party service,
which may subject it to additional terms. For more information on privacy
and data-handling, see the survey privacy statement
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki_Action_API_Survey_Privacy_Statement
.

Thanks for your participation!

Kindly,