Hi,

Wikipedia now renders with new design, so my previous tool relied on
obtaining the text just by downloading it and applying an XPath, have
to adjust to it. I have mixed results so the questions are:
- Is there a plan to support the old design with some additional
parameters? Even if not forever, just for comparison purposes it would
be useful for me
- Is there another better way to get the text. Basically I make a
guessing work by converting some of the classical tags like H1/H2 etc
into pseudo headings and so on, Bullet tags into bullet chars etc. The
issue with the new design for me is that floating content now at the
same level as all the items of the //main[@id='content'] tag, so I
will have to do some filtering to get the main content without
supplemental information.

Thanks

Max