Hi Pierre! I understand your dilemma perfectly well.
> So, do we have to conclude that Mediawiki isn't a good choice for an
> enterprise (with these requierements) ???
Essencialy, yeah, MediaWiki sucks for the situations where you have
sensitive data stored on your pages and possible attackers.

> And no money for paid wikis (Confluence and cie).

Well that's weird. You've described that the wiki will be used in such
a big scale... it seems to be pretty important project to spend
several thousand bucks (=salary of 1-3 employees for month) on it and
buy the TWiki or Confluence license.

For MediaWiki I can recommend IntraACL as well, but you have to be
sure that there is no potential attackers in your case.
-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote