Hi Yaron,

thanks for this usefull information and work! We will promote this book as best
we could :)

Chers!
Richard

Dr. Richard Heigl
Strategieberatung

[Mailclosing]<http://weekly.blue-spice.org/>

Hallo Welt! - Medienwerkstatt GmbH
Residenzstraße 2
93047 Regensburg

Tel.  +49 (0) 941 - 66 0 80-193
Fax   +49 (0) 941 - 66 0 80-189

www.hallowelt.biz<http://www.hallowelt.biz/>
he...@hallowelt.biz<mailto:he...@hallowelt.biz>

Sitz: Regensburg
Amtsgericht: Regensburg
Handelsregister: HRB 10467
E.USt.Nr.: DE 253050833
Geschäftsführer: Anja Ebersbach, Markus Glaser, Dr. Richard Heigl, Radovan
Kubani