Hi Mark,

I agree with you and we should reanimate this mailing list.

One question that I have that didn't make it to the conference in Houston: How
good is MediaWiki for SEO? I would say very good, but we get some feedback from
a customer that it isn't that good as it could be.
Are there people out there interested in this subject?

Ad

Ad Strack van Schijndel
Wikibase Solutions
+31 6 4023 2715

Op 31-03-18 02:08 heeft Mediawiki-enterprise namens Mark A. Hershberger
<mediawiki-enterprise-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org namens m...@nichework.com>
geschreven:

    As we reboot the mailing list, I'd like to ask that we keep the
    mediawiki-enterprise mailing list focused on those users who are
    end-users of MediaWiki in the "Enterprise" context.

    MediaWiki is a huge subject and a lot of functionality is exposed to
    users who aren't don't need to be familiar with running servers,
    configuring apache, or managing a PHP application.

    Even if this place is restricted to the use of templates, Scribunto,
    workflow creation, and other applications of the MediaWiki
    infrastructure in the "Enterprise" context, we have plenty of ground to
    cover that doesn't really fit well in other places.

    Thanks,

    Mark.

    --
    Mark A. Hershberger