> From: Jason Lewis <jason.lewis1...@gmail.com>
>
> I'm not exactly after attention I'm more just documenting my experience in
> hope that others can benefit from it in some way.

Thanks!

I had a miserable time skinning a much earlier version of MW, and my client
wants me to work on it some more, so your work is appreciated!

:::: Traditional grass-based dairy farming was a highly egalitarian enterprise;
anyone with initiative and a few acres could herd animals on any kind of land,
and sell or barter the products to his neighbors. Societies that consume the
products of pastured animals are much less likely to exhibit huge disparities
in wealth compared to societies where the economics of food are based on grain.
-- Ron Schmid