MySQL 5.0.92-log

I'm trying to form a clickable link using CONCAT, but the link as displayed
points to the NEXT row's URL, not the one from the same row as the other data
displayed!

Is there something I don't understand about this?

Below is the query. "{{{1}}}" is replaced by a year, like "2013".

The second column is the problem one. When the table is displayed, the link in
the `Product` field points to the NEXT SEQUENTIAL product row! In other words,
if you click on the link for "garlic," you'll get the page for "gherkins."

Live example is at: http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/2013_harvest

If you hover over the link in the `Product` column, you can clearly see that
the page at the link is not the same as that in the `ID` column, but is in fact
the same `ID` as the next sequential row. I am so confused.

SELECT
    harvest.product AS ID,
    CONCAT('<a href="http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/Product/', s_product.ID,
'">', COALESCE(s_product.name, 'TOTAL:'), '</a>') AS `Product`,
    FORMAT(sum(harvest.quantity), 3) AS `<a
href="http://www.EcoReality.org/wiki/Harvest";>Harvest</a>`,
    harvest.units AS Units,
   CONCAT('$', FORMAT((SUM(harvest.quantity) * prices.price), 2)) AS Value,
    prices.market_type AS `R-W`,
    COUNT(*) AS Harvests,
    DATE(MIN(harvest.date)) AS Begin,
    DATE(MAX(harvest.date)) AS End
FROM
    s_product_harvest harvest
  INNER JOIN
    s_product on s_product.ID = harvest.product AND
    s_product.units = harvest.units
  LEFT OUTER JOIN
    s_product_market_prices prices ON prices.product_ID = harvest.product AND
    prices.units = harvest.units AND
    year(prices.price_date) = year(harvest.date)
WHERE
    year(harvest.date) = {{{1}}}
GROUP BY
    s_product.name WITH ROLLUP

:::: Some days I wonder if it might not be better to culturally engineer humans
to enjoy small scale garden farming than to genetically engineer weeds to save
large scale agribusiness. -- Gene Logsdon