Hi,

Not a web application security scanner, but on a related note, I am
currently experimenting with using static analysis to detect flaws in
MediaWiki extensions -
https://github.com/wikimedia/Phan-Taint-Check-Plugin . It is still
rather experimental (And has some annoying dependency requirements
that I need to fix), but perhaps it would be helpful to you.

I'd be very interested in hearing about any successes you have with
security scanning tools.

--
Brian