We are still in process of defining the work that needs to be done for
compliance. We are planning a cross Departmental program as part of annual plan
which will include all the necessary work - so Phabricator has not been
populated yet. This is a great time for input like this so I encourage you to
discuss it with John and Tony. Thanks Tom!

Best regards,

Victoria

Sent from my iPhone