All messages should be posted in plain text.  HTML will be converted to
attachments.    The meditech-l web site is MTUsers.com
======================================

Hello everyone,
I have two label formats for our specimen labels. One format I would like to use for all our in-house tests. The second format is for all our send-outs. The first format, which is defaulted in our customer defined parameters works great. The second format is defined in our send-out test dictionary which will work only when I ask for a individual specimen label and change the default. Meditech tells me that it should print the label format that is defaulted in the CDP but the send-out should override and print its default format. ( of course it is not working that way) Is any one out there using different specimen label formats for different tests? Are they printing correctly in your batches without having to change defaults?
Thanks bunches!!!

Diane

_______________________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to