All messages should be posted in plain text.  HTML will be converted to
attachments.    The meditech-l web site is MTUsers.com
======================================

Title: PRV NPR question

Hello Listers,

I have adapted an SQL report to pick out patients < age 19 with the diagnoses 250.00, 250.01, 250.02, 250.03, and 250.11 along with their mailing addresses.  When I was trying to validate data, about 20% of the results did not even have any of these codes.  That made me wonder how many have been missed as well.

So I want to try an NPR report.  It doesn't seem like it should be so difficult, but I could be way off base!  I found and existing one created in ABS.PAT that lists patients with certain diagnoses using the detail segment abs.pat.dxs and the index file abs.pat.dis.date.x.  My question is will this work in the clinic where the patient status would probably be CLI, POV, and REF.  And how might in incorporate the addresses?  Does this require a fragment of some sort to pull in the addresses?  I just finished a beginner NPR course and am trying different things, but I thought I would see if someone else would be willing to share this type of report already created.  Thank you so much...

Wendy A. Walecka, MS, RN
Sr. Clinical Systems Analyst
Affinity Health System
Information Systems
Ph # (920) 628-9423
Pager # (920) 554-3437
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to