Thanks Brian. I had tried that, and it didn't work. Turns out, my title macro's IF statement was incorrect (misplaced quote mark. Bleh). Rather than send out a "nevermind" email, I thought I would let the L benefit from the forthcoming knowledge.
Again thanks. Thank you, Mitch Lawrence Senior Applications Analyst - Advanced Report Writer General Financials Support CHRISTUS Information Management ': 361.881.3408 7: 361.888.6117 È: 361.549.8456 )AIM: a1d13 )MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (tm): [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send a "thank you" to someone! -----Original Message----- From: Brian Schmit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:20 AM To: Lawrence, Mitchell; [email protected] Subject: Defaulting in Beginning and Ending Dates (C/S) Hi Mitch, You can do the following for the GE and GT operators: "VALUE"^b.selection You can do the following for the LE and LT operators: "VALUE"^e.selection Good luck, Brian Schmit Interface People, LP Office: 214-222-1125 ext. 306 Mobile: 617-823-9326 [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.ipeople.com <http://ipterm1.ipeople.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ipeople.com> Unfortunately we don't have the MB and ME keywords available to our selections in Meditech C/S. Does anyone know how to default in values for GE and LE selection operators? For an LI operator, we can use: 1^c.selection[VALUE] For a RL operator we can use: ENDVALUE^c.selection[BEGINVALUE] I've tried 1^b.selection[VALUE] And 1^e.selection[VALUE] Neither work, unfortunately. Any help you can provide will be most appreciated. Thank you, Mitch Lawrence Senior Applications Analyst - Advanced Report Writer General Financials Support CHRISTUS Information Management (tm): [EMAIL PROTECTED] =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*= To subscribe or unsubscribe to the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.COM. To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET. For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] ______________________________________ meditech-l mailing list [email protected] http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l
