Hi,

 

We have been manually keeping track of the claim files we generate through
the Compile/Tapes CPU routine in BAR.  Our worksheets include the claim (or
claim group) that we should compile, the file number, the total number of
claims found, and the number of claims passed, failed, held, dropped, and
charges (as it appears on the messages generated in this routine).

 

I would like to be able to have an NPR report that captures this information
so that we do not have to manually keep up with this.  The selects on the
reports would be by the date generated and the user who generated the file.
However, I cannot figure out if I need to write the report in BAR.PAT and
BAR.RPT.

 

Does anyone have an NPR report that captures this information or is remotely
close to what I have described?  It would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thanks,

 

 

Jay Gilmore

 

Systems Analyst

Crisp Regional Hospital

(229) 276-3173

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.COM.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
______________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to