Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me figure out what I am doing wrong when trying 
to conditionally bold lines within an MV array. Or if it's even possible.  I've 
spent all day working on this, but can't get the bold off once I turn it on.  
I've tried all kinds of variations of the following, even tried just bolding 
each field on a line with the same results. I am loading an MV array with 2 
types of information, 1 type I would like bolded and the other I would not. 
Here is the code I am using to load the MV array with the bolded items.



""^CNT,
DO{CNT+1^CNT'>23 [EMAIL PROTECTED]/MQRY[CNT]]^MED  
"*"^/MV["D",(urn_MED_"H"_CNT)^HSUBS,FLDN],
/R.F["b"]_" "_(MED:42LT)^/MV["D",HSUBS,FLDN+1],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/DQRY[CNT]];D(32)}^/MV["D",HSUBS,(FLDN+2)],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/FQRY[CNT]];D(32)}^/MV["D",HSUBS,(FLDN+3)],
"___     ____     ____"_"  "_/R.F[""]_"  "^/MV["D",HSUBS,(FLDN+7)],
D(32)^/MV["D",HSUBS_1,FLDNUM]}}

Here is the code I am using to load the MV array with the normal items
""^PSUB,
DO{+/R.FRAG.VAL["D",PSUB]^PSUB  ""^MFLD,
                                                             
DO{+/R.FRAG.VAL["D",PSUB,MFLD]^MFLD
/R.F["n"]_"  
"_/R.FRAG.VAL["D",PSUB,MFLD]^/MV["D",PSUB,MFLD],D(32)^/MV["D",PSUB_1,MFLD]}}

The strangest thing of all is, if I print to View first, the bolding is doing 
what I would expect except the spacing of the fields is off. I am sure that I 
am just not sending the correct command at the right time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, also I have been unable to subscribe to 
the L since I changed my email, so if you could respond directly to [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] I would appreciate it.

thanx in advance

Sherrol McCutcheon
Saints Medical Center
Lowell Ma 01850
978-934-8512
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 


Sherrol McCutcheon
Saints Medical Center
Lowell Ma 01850
978-934-8512
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


********************************************************************************
Notice:  This email contains confidential or proprietary information

which may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the named

recipient (s).  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected

the email, please notify the author by replying to this message.  If you

are not the named recipient,  you are not authorized to use, disclose,

distribute, copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately

delete it from your computer system.

*******************************************************************************



=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
To subscribe or unsubscribe to the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.COM.

To check the status of the meditech-l, visit MTUsers.NET.

For help, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
______________________________________
meditech-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://mtusers.com/mailman/listinfo/meditech-l

Reply via email to