On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So from Nokia's perspective, the preferred development platform for
> Meego/Tizen will still be Qt, is that correct?

I don't know if Nokia can speak for Tizen, as they aren't involved,
but the preferred development platform for MeeGo is Qt.

> The impression I've gotten over the last few months was that Nokia was
> reducing their investment in Qt ...

<snip>

I suspect that this question is better directed elsewhere, perhaps at
Nokia Developer. This isn't relevant to MeeGo, and I doubt that Knut
can give you the answers you seem to be looking for.

All the best,

Robin