On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 16:37, Robin Burchell <robin+me...@viroteck.net> wrote:

> Personal area of interest, perhaps. Anyway, we don't need to exclude
> anyone here - anyone can come and play ball. In my view of the ideal
> MeeGo universe, UX is entirely seperate projects from MeeGo itself -
> MeeGo Core is just the basics needed to boot and get to a display,
> hardware adaptations and user interfaces are outside of scope there.

Agreed entirely; and this is why "Blueprint" wasn't a blog post - but
instead the foundation of a living document.

IMHO, one of the problems MeeGo suffered from was a lack of clarity on
team responsibilities. Address that, the Governance and the direction,
and we should be able to make something attractive to vendors (and
contributors).

Cheers,

Andrew

--