Hi Kate,

Am Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011, 14:17:55 schrieb kate.alh...@nokia.com:
> Compared on Tizen, both of them are already existing and have already
> established infrastructure and both are lacking mobile UX.

Agreed. BTW: The *by far* hottest MeeGo (or should I more correctly say
Maemo Harmattan? ;)) UX out there, is that one of the Nokia N9

        <http://swipe.nokia.com/>,

which is proprietary at the moment.

Do you (as a Nokia employee?) or does anybody here now whether it will
get FOSSed? I would *love* to see that happen, but I fear Nokia wants to
use it proprietaryly for Meltemi, Symbian, WP7,... or what ever --- at
least that's what Elop hinted at.

Kind regards,
micu
--
OpenPGP / GnuPG:        0xE4CB4E80
Fingerprint:            1A15 A480 1F8B 07F6 9D12 3426 CEFE 7455 E4CB 4E80

<<</>>

http://www.micuintus.de