Hi,

I wasn’t sure who I should be contacting in regards to this (someone pointed me
to the webpage).
I have a request if you can do.

Currently when typing with the N9, it will automatically Capitilise the first
letter at the start of a sentence and after fullstops. I was hoping if we could
remove this feature and allow the user (myself) to only allow capital letters
when I request rather than it automatically making capitals everywhere for me.
Iv looked through the settings inside and out on the N9 and there doesn’t seem
to be any option to turn this feature off

If you could look into this that would be great!

And also thank you for taking time out to read my email and putting thought
into this. Thanks

Kind Regards,

Toki