I agree with Gursoy, your resolution appears to be too low. His rule of
thumb of a minimum of 8 (I actually prefer 10 - 20) pixels or grid points
for one wavelength is good for wave propagation in lossless dielectrics.
Lossy materials, like real metals typically need much higher resolution. My
rule of thumb is that you need a minimum of 1 or 2 grid points per skin
depth of your lossy material. You can calculate skin depth from the n and k
(real and imaginary parts of refractive index) of silver around your
wavelength of interest.

Another piece of advice that has been expressed many times in this mailing
list is to run several simulations each with increased resolution until you
get two successive results that "do not change much."

Good luck,

Neal