hi

I newer in meep.
I've installed meep 1.2.1, I think it's a pre-release, because in this list
people addressed some problems that were fixed with this release.

These are my ./configure Warnings:

configure: WARNING: Cannot find latex2html in your path!
configure: WARNING: FFTW needed for MPB
configure: WARNING: harminv support is disabled
configure: WARNING: Missing GNU GSL library...Bessel-function field
initialization will not be supported.

1 Question: I don't know how to link FFTW
2 Question: how I fix Bessel-function ...? (this is not quite important
right now)

As you can see any warning about hdf5, because in principle the libs are
correctly linked

My "make" gives me a huge amount of deprecated errors
3 Question: Should I be worried about this?

My "make install" works

My "make check":

FAIL: aniso_disp
PASS: bench
PASS: bragg_transmission
PASS: convergence_cyl_waveguide
PASS: cylindrical
PASS: flux
PASS: harmonics
PASS: integrate
PASS: known_results
PASS: one_dimensional
PASS: physical
PASS: stress_tensor
PASS: symmetry
PASS: three_d
PASS: two_dimensional
PASS: 2D_convergence
PASS: h5test
PASS: pml

4 Question: Why does aniso_disp fail? I don't know

I run Meep and example Fields in a waveguide/ A straight waveguide from
oficial website. I get this output:

Initializing structure...
Working in 2D dimensions.
Computational cell is 16 x 8 x 0 with resolution 10
     block, center = (0,0,0)
          size (1e+20,1,1e+20)
          axes (1,0,0), (0,1,0), (0,0,1)
          dielectric constant epsilon diagonal = (12,12,12)
time for set_epsilon = 0.038645 s
-----------
creating output file "./eps-000000.00.h5"...
meep: not compiled with HDF5, required for HDF5 output

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress

5 Question: WHY meep doesn’t find hdf5? I fixed that error in my
./configure, hdf5 libraries were found
Please help!!!
Note: I don’t use mpi support

Thanks you in advance

Guillermo Román-Pérez

Jefe de Proyecto

Project Manager

cid:image003.jpg@01CCFD3C.C9D7A600

C/ Chile, 4 Edificio II  – 2ª Pta

28230 –  Las Rozas Madrid

Email:  <mailto:gro...@sgenia.com> gro...@sgenia.com

Telephone:       +34 916306388

Fax:                    +34 916306406

  _____

No se encontraron virus en este mensaje.
Comprobado por AVG - www.avg.com
Versión: 2013.0.2904 / Base de datos de virus: 3204/6444 - Fecha de
publicación: 06/26/13

<<image001.jpg>>