Dear meep users

    I'm a student of CAS(Chinese Academy of Sciences).Recently, I try to do
some calculations with meep, but I have a problem on Periodic boundary.The
system i calculated is two dimensional,and the boundary conditions i want to
set are periodic conditions in y direction,open condition in X direction.
Unfortunately, the field shows that the PML in x direction doesn't work. The Hz
field in different times(5 15 100)  are shown below and the accessory is the
ctl file. I'm very confused and I will be appreciated that you can help me.I
also find that another meep user talked about the same proble several yeas
ago,but i haven't any reply for his (her)question
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.science.electromagnetism.meep.general/1472/match=period

Best

Lin Wang

<<inline: QQ截图20130709150516.jpg>>