Hi meep users,

I am new to meep and have some questions about units and sizes in the code
of meep.

I want to measure the transmission of a silicon plane with the wave of
1000nm. The relationship between frequency and wavelength is
wavelength=1/f. So I guess if I assume the "1" in my code equal to 150 nm,
the relative wavelength of the source should be 1000/150 = 6.67, so the f
should be 1/6.67 = 0.15. Is my calculation correct? What if I set the "1"
in my code as 300 nm, that means I need to change my frequency to
1/3.33=0.3. So will the two simulations have same result since I used the
different frequency but simulate the same model?

Thanks,

Rui