Dear all,

         I am trying to install MEEP-openmpi on my desktop (with Ubuntu
12.10.3-amd64). I have tried both to install the package of "meep-openmpi
(1.1.1-8build1)" from Ubuntu software center and to install Meep 1.2 following
instructions on "http://fzu.cz/~dominecf/misc/meep/";. The MPI is working fine
by running the "hello world" programme from openmpi website. When I run "mpirun
-np 4 meep-openmpi ***.ctl", it doesn't work.  (P.S. The ctl works fine on
non-mpi MEEP.)
       Here is the error message:

Using MPI version 2.1, 4 processes
ERROR: Unbound variable: meep-openmpi
ERROR: Unbound variable: meep-openmpi
ERROR: Unbound variable: meep-openmpi
ERROR: Unbound variable: meep-openmpi
mpirun has exited due to process rank 0 with PID 18907 on
node yuan-Precision-T3600 exiting without calling "finalize". This may
have caused other processes in the application to be
terminated by signals sent by mpirun (as reported here).

          Can someone help me out of this problem?  Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,
Haifeng