Dear Allen,
surely the best guide for defining the Lorentzian model for materials
in MEEP is
http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Meep_Tutorial/Material_dispersion
where also a working example is presented.

I must apologize for the statement that you have to use a
low-frequency Lorentzian oscillator; in fact, there is
'drude-susceptibility' in the current scheme interface of Meep. This
function seems to be provided by libctl, which explains why I could
not find it in the C++ sources nor it is present in the Python
interface I use. Sorry that I cannot help with this, as I have no
experience with the 'drude-susceptibility' function.

Filip