Hello Meep users,

I had, and found that several others had the problem that resulted in
loss of output data at the end of the meep-mpi run. It occurs when one
process finishes and notifies MPI, which immediately terminates all
processors.

Thanks to hints from meep-discuss, I found a solution that works with
the Scheme interface. Adding the following two lines of code in my
Scheme control file works for me:

(define meep-all_wait) ; this is in the body of the control file before
the run statement.

(set! meep-all_wait true) ; This is the last line of code before the
(exit) statement.

I use (exit), I suppose it would work if you use (quit) or perhaps even
if you just use the end of file for your exit. In any case, I still get
the stupid "mpirun has exited due to ... " message, but no other trash
and all of my data is output.

Steve