Hi,I am trying to learn MEEP. I have just installed MEEP. I do not know which
MEEP version is installed. I just used the sudo command. I have make my own
program using Scheme language which is given below. When I run it by using the
command
meep light-scattering.ctl | tee light-scattering.out
it gives me this messageERROR: Unbound variable: Set !I want to know why this
error?
Please explain what does this error mean? Either it is due to problems in
installation of MEEP or due to my program which I am  trying to simulate?
(set! geometry-lattice (make lattice (size 20 20 no-size)))
(Set! geometry (list
(make block (center 0 0) (size .02 0.01 infinity)
(material (make dielectric (epsilon 1200))))))
(set! sources (list
(make source
(src (make continuous-src (frequency 1)))
(component Ez) (center -8 0)
)
))
(set! pml-layers (list (make pml (thickness1.0))))
(set! resolution 15)
(run-until 200
(at-beginning output-epsilon)
(to-appended "ez"(at-every 0.6 output-efield-z)))
RegardsKhushk