Dear Steven and Meep users,

I would like to change sources part way through a meep run. I have
tried several options which are not successful. It looks to me as
though this control statement should work.

    (at-time (* (* cc T_meep) 0.4) change-sources! SE-ant-drive)
It doesn't. Neither does this work:
    (at-time (* (* cc T_meep) 0.4) (change-sources! SE-ant-drive)
Here SE-ant-drive defines a working source.

I have also tried placing the definition of the source in place of the
name. That doesn't work for me either.

Would someone please give me a valid statement that will change the
source at the time of my choosing via "at-time time change-source."

Thank you for your consideration.

Steve