Hello,

I am installing meep according to

https://www.mail-archive.com/meep-discuss@ab-initio.mit.edu/msg05812.html
<https://www.mail-archive.com/meep-discuss@ab-initio.mit.edu/msg05812.html>

and I have made the configure file without issue.

However, when I type make, I get the following error:

Making install in guile-readline
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make  install-am
  CCLD     libguilereadline-v-18.la <http://libguilereadline-v-18.la/>
  "_rl_get_keymap_name", referenced from:
      _scm_init_readline in readline.o
make[3]: *** [libguilereadline-v-18.la <http://libguilereadline-v-18.la/>]
Error 1
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [install] Error 2

Based on older threads, I know that the built in apple code for readline isn’t
going to work but I can’t change the name or move usr/lib/libreadline.dylib
with the new update.

How can I work around this?

Thank you,
Priscilla