Dear Meep users,

I have two questions about the near-to-far-field output functions.

1. When using the function output_farfields(near2far, fname, resolution,
where=None, center=None, size=None) to extract the far-field projections, what
is the exact grid points of the output? How can I calculate it with the given
resolution and region specified in the input?

2. Comparing output_farfields(near2far, fname, resolution, where=None,
center=None, size=None) and get_farfield(near2far, x) these two functions,
which one is faster when calculating same numbers of far-field points.?

Thank you for any help!

Best regards,
Alex Yu