Dear Mr. Cerjan,
   I will do it along this way. Thank you very much.

Yanbo

At 2019-07-09 23:38:12, "Alexander Cerjan" <alexcer...@gmail.com> wrote:

1 million increments of MEEP's internal dt is not a very long time necessarily.
if i recall correctly, the tutorial example runs for 3.5 or 7 million time
steps.

Near the first lasing threshold (or subsequent thresholds) it can take quite a
bit of runtime for the system to reach the steady state, as the system
undergoes relaxation oscillations.

if you are looking specifically for the first lasing threshold, it may be
easier to look further above threshold, as you are doing, and then linearly
interpolate based on the observed intensities back to where the first lasing
threshold should be.