I am interested in your discussion!
I used phase_in_material function and, as stated in the tutorial, after DT
time units I got the transition. The question is: can I apply the DT
transition from a certain T (different from T=0)? for exemple I want the
phase transition from T=5 to T=7 (DT=2)

Thanks in advance

Il giorno mer 18 set 2019 alle ore 23:34 Ardavan Oskooi <
ardavan.osk...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> On 9/18/19 09:17, Cícero Julião wrote:
>
> I am trying to code a structure varying in time, during the execution of
> the code. However, until now, I didn't have any success. Below, an example
> of a straightforward code to
>
> Meep has a built-in function phase_in_material
> <https://meep.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Python_User_Interface/#field-computations>
> which does exactly this (example script
> <https://github.com/NanoComp/meep/blob/master/python/examples/phase_in_material.py>).
> This FAQ
> <https://meep.readthedocs.io/en/latest/FAQ/#can-meep-simulate-time-varying-structures>
> also provides more details.

Massimo Moccia

Fields & Waves Lab
Department of Engineering - University of Sannio
Palazzo Dell'Aquila Bosco Lucarelli
Corso Garibaldi 107, I-82100 Benevento, Italy
Voice: +39 0824 305809
Email: massimo.moc...@unisannio.it
Skype: max.moccia