Good morning/afternoon/evening

I am currently stuck. I was able to successful run meep previously but had
other issues with other packages. One I was able to get those issues solved, I
am now getting "meep module not found". I installed everything using conda and
didn't mix installations. I am using a windows computer with virtual Ubuntu 18,
with version python 3.6.10.

I also already have an existing enviroment called mp. Is there anyway I could
possibly install the meep package again through that existing enviroment?

Sincerely,

Bailey McCarty

Computer Engineering | Gallogly College of Engineering | Computer Science |
School of Computer Science

The University of Oklahoma | Class of 2021

Email: bailey.c.mcca...@ou.edu