Javier

+1 for the PyCon model minimally edited so it suits MPUG. Today.

As for dealing with "infractions" it might be best to first think of ways to de-pressurise the situation. Not sure how - other than checklists which *must* be followed by whoever has the responsibility at the time.

But provided we all take pride in being a polite, friendly, tolerant, helpful bunch the checklists will never need to be used.

Cheers

Mike