Tennessee Leeuwenburg <tleeuwenb...@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a tutorial accepted at PyCon AU this year, "Applied Data
> Science". I was wondering what interest there might be in my
> delivering this at one of the MPUG nights, either before or after the
> conference?

I'd like to attend this.

Given that it's quite long, occupying the majority of an available
evening, would it be a good idea to choose a different week?

Maybe mid-way between the regular meetings. Say, Monday 2015-06-15.

--
 \       “As the most participatory form of mass speech yet developed, |
  `\    the Internet deserves the highest protection from governmental |