Howdy all,

My employer [0] is seeking a senior-experienced Python + Django
developer for an expanding list of projects.

You will have been working with these for enough years to be quite
confident exercising them:

* Python 2 and 3.
* Django.
* JavaScript UI frameworks.
* Git, with collaborative workflows.
* Agile development techniques, and when they are/aren't applicable.
* Reliable effort estimation, learning from actual results.

Pointing to some of your Python + Django code and projects online will
be appreciated, as will pointing to your a history of working in diverse
teams.

We use a mix of free and non-free software and workflow tools, but they
aren't carved in stone: we are tech pragmatists who like to find tools
and procedures that work for us as a team.

You can bring any text editor that works for you and we will welcome
its strange foreign ways :-)

The position is full time, on site at our CBD office (soon to move to
Freshwater Place).

I am only recently hired myself so you won't be applying via me. Please
send your cover letter and résumé to:

    Matthew Gallaugher <matthew.gallaug...@wspdigital.com>

We are seeking to fill the position with a suitable applicant ASAP.

[0] WSP Digital: http://www.wspdigital.com/

--
 \        “Odious ideas are not entitled to hide from criticism behind |
  `\       the human shield of their believers' feelings.” —Richard M. |