Hi there… we have a good bunch of Python Devs (among others) on long-term
contract gigs in Melbourne delivering full-custom development and creating high
impact stuff at nbn co. Day-to-day activities involve: data parsing/integrating
Big Data services, network mapping, report generation …as well as helping on
the automation side of things, making tools.

Well… We need another developer who can start either this month [August] or in
Sept on 6m rolling contracts for the foreseeable future. If we can get it, we
look for things like GIS, Flask, Celery, Rabbit, Flower, Network Modelling but
I'm mainly keen on strong Python as a minimum with good SQL or hopefully
Postgres. A penchant for being clever with algorithms/mathematics and the
problem solving that goes into developing and consuming API's (for example) -
connecting systems together - it's that kind of thing that we like :)

So, please feel free to pass this on. If you think of someone, I'd be happy to
follow up straightaway and get their name in the frame. Daily rate is expected
to be $550 - $750 dep on experience. Melbourne CBD based.

Resumes to: john.kni...@saltworth.com.au

Regards, John

[Saltworth Pty Ltd]<https://www.saltworth.com.au/>
John Knight / Tech Agent & Founder
M: +61 402 234 813
Saltworth Pty Ltd
P: +61 3 9670 9056
Atlantis Tower, Suite 3201/288 Spencer Street. Melbourne, Victoria 3000
http://www.saltworth.com.au<http://www.saltworth.com.au/>
[Twitter] <https://twitter.com/SaltworthAU>  [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/saltworth/>  [LinkedIn]
<https://au.linkedin.com/in/jktequity>  [Youtube]  <https://youtube.com/>
[Vimeo]  <https://vimeo.com/saltworth/videos>
[htmlsig.com]<http://saltworth.com.au/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachment to
it) is confidential and may also be privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and delete this email (including any attachment to it)
from your computer system. We do not assure the security of information
electronically transmitted and your communication with us through such means
signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching thereto. Any statement
contained herein is not to be construed as an offer to enter into any
contractual obligation nor an acceptance of any offer. Thank you!