GP Fibreglass in Bayswater Victoria make the spoilers as used on the Phil
Morris 1600 club car. They work very well!
Cheers
Feral Errol

----------
> From: Jason Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: OZDAT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Spoliers for 1600
> Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 1:38
> 
> Brad
> 
> Z16 Auto Parts in Marayong NSW (Cant remember Ph number) Have Monza style
> front spoilers that look smick once painted to match you car, I had one
> until I sold the 1600. Good quality too.
> 
> Jason Harris
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Brad HALLETT
> Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 12:39 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Spoilers for 1600
> 
> 
> Gday DatRats
> 
> Dumb Question of the week:
> 
> I am thinking of running my PRC 1600 in club car class at Lakeside,
> Willowbank etc., and wouldn't mind some aerodynamics to help the poor old
> PRC spec steamer to push it through the breeze.  Can anyone tell me if
they
> have come across a reasonable spoiler kit manufacturer that actually
builds
> a kit that works and looks reasonable.
> 
> To the other rally heads on the list, dont panic I am not deserting, I am
> going to attach the front dam with dzus fasteners and keep a standard
> bootlid in the shed so I can still plough the dirt.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Brad HALLETT
> Ipswich, Qld
> 
> 
> Jason Harris
> IT Systems Support
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> VINPAC International Pty Ltd
> Stockwell Road, Angaston SA 5353
> Phone:  08 8563 8281
> Mobile: 0416 160021
> Fax:    08 8564 3092
> 

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.datascribe.com.au/ozdatonline/listindex.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to