And on a little sticker on the bottom in tiny writing "Made In China"
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Errol Smith
Sent: Thursday, 10 August 2000 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SII Bluebird coil

Diarmud,
Coil will have Bosch Australia on black plastic top. Red bordered lime green/yellow coloured sticker with "Warning! High Voltage do not touch primary ...................." On base of coil a part no 22433-29600 or similar and will be marked U-KO12v OR similar
Cheers
Feral Errol

----------
From: Diarmuid Tyson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SII Bluebird coil
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2000 11:34

After about 2 months of sporadic searching I have located a Series II
Bluebird electronic distributor and coil.  It will be at my local wrecker's
tomorrow but I want to make sure I getting what I'm paying for.  Trev
Pooley was stressing to me last night to make sure I got the correct coil
with the dizzy.  The question is, is there a way to distiguish the genuine
coil from others?  Or can someone point me towards a pic on the net so I'll
know what to look for.  It's costing me $115, cheaper than I was expecting
which is why I'm a bit cautious.  Many thanks,
Diarmuid.

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to