Andrew,
If you are thinking of doing this, go for the 300zx or GTR aluminum 4 spots
because these suckers are heavy.
I had Stuart Wilkins make them up for me, from what i can remember he
basically welded a bracket(about 10mm thick) on the strut, redrilled the
disc to suit the 200B hub.
I can check the car and the invoice/receipt tonight for more detail if
needed.
Pete
>From: andrew smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: 200sx calipers
>Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:21:18 +0800
>
>I just had a look at Peter Nugyen's 1600 on the datnet site.Those red
>200sx 4 spots look the business.Any ideas on what was involved to fit
>them.
>Andrew Smith
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------