i think  that u should all come over here for a bbq. i`ll let u all come if
you supply the beer and meat......................

  mark k

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Fitness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "membersozdat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 5:21 PM
Subject: 5 Years of Ozdat!!!

> Hi Everyone
>
> Well we are about to hit a bit of a milestone this August...
> Ozdat will be 5 years old!!
>
> So of course we are planning  an event to mark the occasion...
>
> I was just wondering what sort of interest we might get from you
> all so we can plan on just how big a day to make it...
>
> At this stage the main options seem to be :-
> 1. Cruise/meet around melbourne somewhere... or
> 2. make a bigger day of it and cruise out to somewhere
>    like Morwell Hill Climb track with a meet out there...
>
> what do you all think?
>
> regards
> James
> ozdat.com
>

> --
>
> James Fitness
> Director
> Data Scribe Australia Pty Ltd
> http://www.datascribe.com.au
> Computers and Supplies
>
> OZDAT Online
> http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm

OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/membersozdat@datascribe.com.au/