On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Karim Tawfik <karim.tawfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Got this point, the other point is, how often should I update the cache, in
> other words, if the data I've added to the cache the client has updated,
> what are the best practices to make the cache upto date with the latest
> updates.

That depends very much on the data itself.  If it doesn't change often
and/or doesn't hurt much to use old values you can set a long expire
time.  For other things you might use a short expire or push to the
cache as you have the new values.   The main value comes when you
store items that can be reused many times without bothering the
backend database.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikes...@gmail.com