Hey Dormando,
As of now only binary protocol supports SASL.
Correct me if I am wrong but to ensure compatibility with SASL and
libmemcached clients we would need binary protocol support right?

Thanks and Regards,
Om Kale

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/memcached/CANvBZ%3DvraaTi48Yu-a07gfc-OCAJ%3DfJfA_z97XA3UvjFretK5g%40mail.gmail.com.