What're you trying to accomplish?

Can you include the output of "stats" and "stats settings" on both
machines?

Dumb question but you've looked at the output of `ps auxH`? If just using
htop you may not see the threads that're idle.

TCP connections are pinned to a specific worker thread on connection.
Trivial benchmarks may not load the worker threads evenly, as the
connections are handed to threads evenly via round robin.