Yo,

Just to add in: yes we support ARM64. Though my build test platform is a
raspberry pi 3 and I haven't done any serious performance work. packet.net
had an arm test platform program but I wasn't able to get time to do any
work.

>From what I hear it does seem to perform fine on high end ARM64 platforms,
I just can't do any specific perf work unless someone donates hardware.

-Dormando