Hey,

Sorry about that not being done yet. Mostly due to lack of demand for it I
was working on other things. I can and should get to that soon (this month
or next month?).

It's not too hard but there are a lot of places that need to be patched.
Please note that warm restart with extstore does not make it crash or
reboot safe. There is still a memory segment that needs to be saved to
survive reboots.

-Dormando