https://github.com/memcached/memcached/issues/796

Currently using a memcached proxy? (mcrouter/twemproxy/etc). Want to use a
for-real OSS community oriented and actively supported proxy instead? -
please help me work out an API. We're now weeks away from first
production-stable release.

I don't personally maintain any clusters right now, so I want to be sure
to hear from folks who develop for and support clusters. Get your devs
involved as well, these features go well beyond operational support!

Thanks,
-Dormando