/etc/init.d/iptables stop

Seriously though, you may want to check your firewall scripts and confirm
you are not blocking the port

Cheers,
ethan

--
Ethan Zuhl | Application Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

echo  |  Hello. Hello.  |  helloecho.com

The information contained in this message is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.