Hi,

I just implement a IOCP backend for libevent, and use memcached
( adapt from Brodie's ) to test the iocp backend.

The full package with VS6 project files ( libevent 1.4.4 and memcached 1.2.1 ) :
http://spserver.googlecode.com/files/memcached-1.2.1-iocp.zip
http://spserver.googlecode.com/files/libevent-1.4.4-iocp-2.zip
http://monkeymail.org/archives/libevent-users/2008-June/001290.html

The full package with VS2008 project files ( only libevent main trunk ):
http://spserver.googlecode.com/files/libevent-main-iocp.zip
http://monkeymail.org/archives/libevent-users/2008-June/001302.html

Does anyone have any interesting to try ?