Hi,

Thanks a lot for the prompt responses. I have couple of basic questions.

I need few sample code which use the memcached c++ apis (brian aker's) & show
how to add servers, initialize structures, make dedicated connection for
fetching keys etc .. I mean all the work which needs to be done before sitting
and happily doing get() and set() of keys (and ofcourse worrying about locks
and consistency and other big issues).

Also is there a better way to search the mailing list archives - what I see is
that its currently categorized based on months?

If you know of certain books available by O'reilly etc which show usage of
memcached using c/c++ api's, please let me know.

Thanks.

-j